Experienced Oklahoma Attorney Assists Nonprofit and Tax-Exempt Organizations
Established Tulsa law firm provides dedicated assistance to charitable entities
Law Offices Philip S. Haney, in Tulsa, was founded to help philanthropic and charitable organizations nationwide navigate compliance minefields and find lasting success in the nonprofit sector. Mr. Haney understands that for a tax-exempt organization to succeed, defining its mission and sustaining it through effective management is essential. Our firm respects the unique challenges that apply to your entity and is prepared to represent your interests over the life span of your organization by advising on state and federal compliance requirements at each stage. We also help you to develop best practices for governance and strategies for revenue generation and funding.
Respected advocate advances clients’ missions
Philip S. Haney has extensive experience helping nonprofit organizations across the country confront the challenges unique to their operations. These organizations have turned to Mr. Haney time and again because they have found him to be:
- Decisive — Haney’s insight into the laws that affect nonprofit organizations enables him to provide effective legal advice and representation. He has earned an AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell® for his high ethical standards and professional ability.
- Responsive — Clients can count on Mr. Haney to respond quickly to their calls and respect their concerns.
- Innovative — Our attorney’s breadth and depth of knowledge enables him to provide creative solutions to the challenges our client organizations face.
We draw on these attributes and our extensive background to advise a range of nonprofit organizations, including private foundations, publicly supported charities, museums, educational institutions, churches and religious organizations, and private donors and philanthropists.
Knowledgeable adviser provides comprehensive counsel to nonprofits and donors
Our firm offers a full range of legal services to the following groups and their members:
- Nonprofit & tax-exempt organizations — We provide knowledgeable legal advice and skilled representation to nonprofit & tax-exempt organizations at every stage of their life cycle: formation, planning, operations and dissolution. We also help organizations manage crises through careful planning and timely response.
- Churches & religious organizations — Haney helps churches and religious organizations to concentrate on their mission by advising on incorporation and organizational issues, risk management, estate planning and the need to amend existing policies and procedures.
- Governance, compliance & ethics — We consult with nonprofit organizations to advise them on governance structures.We also assist with compliance audits to ensure these entities follow the federal, state and local laws and regulations that govern their operations.
- Charitable giving — We assist private donors who want to fulfill their philanthropic goals of donating to public charities, private foundations and other charitable organizations. We can help you minimize the tax impact of your charitable giving and ensure that your funds are used in the way you want.
By providing comprehensive legal representation throughout the life of an organization, Philip Haney has successfully enabled nonprofits and other tax-exempt entities to thrive and fulfill their philanthropic mission. Contact us for an initial consultation so you can proceed with confidence in our ability to help.
Contact a knowledgeable Tulsa attorney representing nonprofit organizations
If you require legal advice for your nonprofit organization or guidance in charitable giving, Law Offices Philip S. Haney in Tulsa, Oklahoma can help. Mr. Haney draws on extensive experience representing clients nationwide. Please call 918-227-3307 or contact us online to schedule a confidential consultation.